Subscribe to M.Black's ENTER TOMORROW BLOG NEWS (2x a month). Over 750 subscribers to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Contact me: touch-of-grace@hotmail.com and get your free book for signing up to blog news.

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Army of Tomorrow Blog News 2

Welcome to the second Blog News of M.Black. I will be posting Blog News every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, and send out my Newsletter every 2nd Sunday of the month.  So, it is that time again.


                                                                   NEW RELEASE


QUANTUM STATE is officially released through CREATIVIA publishing. 

When an A.I. takes over the world in order to control human lives for the 'better', Masha has other plans. Where will you be when MAQS takes over?

Enjoy this original A.I. Dystopian now by M.Black!

Readers are saying:

"What a ride!" "Threw me through twists" "Loved it!" 
"Definitely keeps you in suspense"
"I got sucked in!" "I love surprise endings." 
"If you liked Exotiqa you should not miss this."
"Highly recommended!" "A must read!"

Winner of QUANTUM STATE PAPERBACK is...VERN Congrats!


Winner of the ebook Graph World box set is...Heather Snyder
Congrats!
The 1-3 box set can be found here
The 4-6 box set can be found here
The full box set will be out for December.

I have gotten all new covers for my individual Graph World books 1-6. I wanted something more Amazonian and a feeling of danger. 
Check them out below and COMMENT on this blog by telling me what you think!  Include your eMail!!  I will pick one random winner to win the the full box set in PAPERBACK form with new covers! Open to USA and International participants! Winner announced Dec 3rd.




 EXCERPT of the WEEK from



                                            Simulation


Jez takes my palm into his hand, and he feels soft. Outside the thick marble wall, we can see sparks from the electrical fence still protecting us, and I still feel safe to a degree here, but Jez pulls me forward, where I know the electrical fence will end, and then I really will have no protection from the CR illness. I can’t shake the idea that I might just come back sick, or worse…dead, despite what Jez says.
“You don’t have to be afraid,” Jez assures, and walks with me as we shift forward. The grass progressively grows shorter until we reach the end of it.
I look up a couple inches to glance into Jez’s eyes. “Yes, I do,” I say about the unknown, about what Papa will do if he finds out I’ve been this close to the wall, to a Giver. But I’ve already come this far.
“Are you ready? It will be like nothing you imagined,” Jez says.

WIN a FREE eBook of Simulation. Comment on the cover on this blog, honestly. Include your eMail!!  Should I change it? Is the image too well know? Does it say SciFi romance dystopia in a post-apocalyptic world? What should I do differently? TY!


SPOTLIGHT 1
Check out this awesome, thrilling 4 book series here
Garcia is a friend of mine who loves to write, and I'm so happy to showcase her 4 book series. Check it out!


SPOTLIGHT 2
The Final Enemy is a thrill of a ride. If you enjoy end days and science fiction, check this out here.
Dan has his own view of the world and culture or lack thereof. He is passionate in his belief that people can realize their dreams if they focus and take action and actively encourages people.

SPOTLIGHT 3


REVIEW of the WEEK:



I was involved in a book giveaway with this author and wanted to check out her book. Loved it. Loved it so much, I read books 2 and 3 as well. I have Kindle Unlimited so that is easy for me. I love KU so I can skim, return, or read in depth at my leisure. 


I have to say this kept me on my toes and while I could predict some thing, overall I thought this was a great original concept with some good writing. It was definitely fun! So, if you are looking for something with a bit of thrills, mystery, action, set in a dystopia world that is not all gloom and doom, check this out.


FINAL WORDS

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Blog News. If you ever have comments, please leave them on the post. To win paperbacks you must leave comments on the post.

Enjoy the reads for this week, and I'll talk with you Dec 3rd. 



Ami (M.Black)
















4 comments:

  1. TY so much Bobbi for participating!
    I have you filed for the box set 1-6 paperback contest. It will run until mid Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting for both contests. I think your covers for Animal Graph are everything that you desire. They're great and your Simulation cover looks great too I'm looking forward to reading the books. Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please leave ur email so I might draw you on christmas for the boxset.

      Delete

Thank you for participating!