Subscribe to M.Black's ENTER TOMORROW BLOG NEWS (2x a month). Over 750 subscribers to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Contact me: touch-of-grace@hotmail.com and get your free book for signing up to blog news.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

HAPPY St. PATRICK'S DAY. WHAT IS YOUR HERITAGE GAME!


WIN PAPERBACK of ELECTRIC GARDENS 

My heritage: Irish, Scottish, British, Swiss, French, German. 

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I want to know about your heritage! Post a comment that tells me something about your heritage, and you will have entered to WIN the PAPERBACK of ELECTRIC GARDENS!

Why Electric Gardens? Because essentially underneath all the robots and confinement and struggle for freedom, it is a story about a Native American girl who fights to reconnect with her heritage and father again. A story about humans remembering their culture, and humanity, although the robot have stolen everything from them. 




22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What is your email so I can send you the book?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for another great post.This is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is ur email and I can send u the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future
    온라인경마
    경마사이트

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is among the most vital info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things,
    The website style is great, the articles is really excellent 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://mblackdystopianthrillers.blogspot.com/2019/03/happy-st-patricks-day-what-is-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can contact us for the best padel court projects. Contact us for information about our padel courts: info@wepadel.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.aknvrl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating!